Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Test Volksgrenadiers 15mm



Here are a few test bases for my Volksgrenadiers force. Most of it is speed painting. You will notice also that I do not overload my bases per "official" FOW recommendation. It makes the painting faster...

I might put less dry grass on the final bases.

Why I' m happy:
  • I like how the weapons came out
  • I took the decision to put less figures per base and can absolutely live with it
  • I took shortcuts in the painting and as gaming pieces nobody will really care and overall it looks fine
  • I found close to my place some acceptable filler as I ran out of my favorite one
Why I'm not happy:
  • I think the grass is too yellow and too bright and sinks the figures rather than make them stand out
  • The bases of the figs are too thick for the volume of filler I put and they sometime show
  • There's something I cannot put my finger on, an idea...anyone?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar